Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, seaweeds soup instant pot max#mommasrecipes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seaweeds soup Instant Pot Max#mommasrecipes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Seaweeds soup Instant Pot Max#mommasrecipes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook seaweeds soup instant pot max#mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seaweeds soup Instant Pot Max#mommasrecipes:
- Prepare 8 oz pasture raised pork shoulder, sliced
- Prepare 10 g dried kelp/kombu
- Make ready 10 g dried wakame
- Take 6 oz firm tofu
- Make ready 1 carrot
- Make ready 16 oz homemade stock
- Prepare 10 clams
- Prepare 2 Garlic cloves
- Take Half Onion, sliced
Instructions to make Seaweeds soup Instant Pot Max#mommasrecipes:
- Soak kelp in cold water overnight.
- Slice onion, carrot, tofu, and pork shoulder. Marinate pork shoulder with 1 Tsp of soy sauce, drops of honey, touch of chilli powder and a spoonful of wine. Massage and set aside.
- Turn on instant pot and set for 15 minutes on sautee function. Add two Tsp of Olive oil and sautee onion and carrots until aromat. Add marinated pork shoulder slices. Sautee until colour changes. Throw in the rest of veggies and tofu.
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock as well as 32 oz of water. Add all soaked kelp at this time. Cancel sautee function and switch to pressure cooking fuction. Set 2 minutes on low pressure, select pressure quick release before heat the start button.
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid. Add soaked wakeme into the pot and switch back to sautee function to cook for a few more seconds. Adjust seasoning by adding cooked clam or leave clam until pop at this point.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food seaweeds soup instant pot max#mommasrecipes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!