Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Plain Millet Porridge *Instant pot Max
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, plain millet porridge *instant pot max. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Plain Millet Porridge *Instant pot Max is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Plain Millet Porridge *Instant pot Max is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook plain millet porridge *instant pot max using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Plain Millet Porridge *Instant pot Max:
- Prepare organic millet
- Prepare water for instant pot max
- Make ready water if using regular stove top pressure cooker
- Make ready cups+ water if using a regular pot cooking on the stove
Instructions to make Plain Millet Porridge *Instant pot Max:
- Rinse millet in the pot 2 times, discard rinsing water.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water. Set high pressure, 30 min, quick release on Instant pot Max.
- Add 2 cups of water to a regular pressure cooker. Set on high for 5 minutes, then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 25 minutes.
- If stove top regular pot is used, add at least 4 cups of water and allow the steam to evaporate during simmer. After boiling, simmer on medium and cook at least 30 minutes. Add more hot water if needed.
- Summary: Millet is very tough to cook down, thus pressure cooker is highly recommend. High pressure will make turn millet porridge into a very creamy texture like white rice porridge if you done it right.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food plain millet porridge *instant pot max recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!