Simple Way to Make Award-winning Greek Marinade Lamb Chops
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, greek marinade lamb chops. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Marinade Lamb Chops is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Greek Marinade Lamb Chops is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook greek marinade lamb chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Marinade Lamb Chops:
- Take 1 rack (8) lamb chops
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Get 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Take 2 tsp dried oregano
- Get 1 tsp table salt
- Take 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare to taste Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper
Instructions to make Greek Marinade Lamb Chops:
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and garlic cloves. Brush marinade over all sides of the separated lamb chops.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator for at least a half hour. Longer is better.
- Preheat a large cast iron pan to medium heat. Sear on each side for 5-6 minutes. Finish each side with kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food greek marinade lamb chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!