Easiest Way to Make Favorite Grandmother&#39;s Pecan pie
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, grandmother's pecan pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grandmother's Pecan pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Grandmother's Pecan pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grandmother's pecan pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grandmother's Pecan pie:
- Get 1/2 cup Dark Karo syrup
- Take 1/2 cup Light Karo syrup
- Take 3 large Eggs
- Make ready 1 cup Dark brown sugar
- Take 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- Take 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Take 1 1/2 cup Pecan pieces
- Take 1 packages Deep dish pie crust
Instructions to make Grandmother's Pecan pie:
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix together Karo syrup, eggs, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with electric mixer
- Then add the pecan pieces
- Pour the mixture into the premade deep pie crust
- And bake for 50-70 minutes
- Cool the pie on a pie rack for 2 or more hours then put in refrigerator until you want to serve
- Pretty much the same recipe as on the bottle of the Karo sryup but with a few twists… I couldn't figure out how my grandmother's pecan pies always tasted better… Then she gave me the secret, lol
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grandmother's pecan pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!