Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, instant pot pork carnitas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Pork Carnitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot pork carnitas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Pork Carnitas:
- Prepare boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt)
- Get kosher salt
- Prepare black pepper
- Get garlic
- Prepare ground cumin
- Take sazon
- Take oregano
- Prepare chicken broth
- Get chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (or 3 tbsp pureed
- Make ready bay leaves
- Prepare dry adobo seasoning
- Get garlic powder
Instructions to make Instant Pot Pork Carnitas:
- Season pork shoulder with pepper and salt, then sear in instant pot with saute function until browned on all sides
- Allow meat to cool, then use a sharp knife to cut into meat and insert slivers of garlic throughout
- Combine cumin, sazon, oregano, dry adobo seasoning, and garlic powder, and rub into meat on all sides
- Add chicken broth, bay leaves, and Chipotle peppers to the pot. Cook using the meat function on high pressure for 45 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot pork carnitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!