Recipe of Speedy Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas:
- Prepare 3 lbs beef chuck roast, cut into 6 pieces
- Prepare 2 Tbls Extra virgin Olive oil
- Get Cumin
- Prepare Chili powder
- Make ready 2 cloves minced garlic
- Take 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Get leaf Bay
- Take 10 corn tortillas
- Get 28 oz can red enchilada sauce
- Make ready 2.25 oz can sliced olives
- Make ready 8 oz shredded Mexican cheese
- Make ready 1/2 white onion, diced
- Get avocado and sour cream for topping
Steps to make Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas:
- Select sauté on the Instant pot. Add Olive oil.
- Brown beef on all sides, add garlic to brown with the beef.
- Add cumin and chili powder to taste.
- Press cancel.
- Add beef broth and bay leaf.
- Close lid, vent to seal. Press manual and cook high pressure for 90 minutes. Allow a full natural pressure release when finished.
- Remove beef and place in a large dish to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred beef and remove obvious fat.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Sauté diced onion until tender.
- Heat corn tortillas. I wrap all 10 in a clean towel and microwave for 1 minute.
- Unwrap towel and allow tortillas to cool until you are able to handle them.
- Put about 3/4 cups enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Assemble enchiladas according to the amounts you like. Beef, onion, cheese. (Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for the top).
- Pour remaining sauce on top of the assembled pan of enchiladas.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove tinfoil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with sourcream, avocados, guacamole, refried beans….etc!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!