Recipe of Favorite Mincemeat Cookies
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mincemeat cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mincemeat Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mincemeat Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mincemeat cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mincemeat Cookies:
- Make ready unsalted butter - softened
- Take granulated white sugar
- Take (packed) light brown sugar
- Take large eggs
- Take vanilla extract
- Get prepared mincemeat
- Get unbleached all purpose flour
- Take salt
- Make ready baking soda
- Prepare ground cinnamon
Steps to make Mincemeat Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on low to cream together.
- Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mincemeat. Stir by hand to incorporate.
- Add 1/2 of flour mixture. Beat on low until just incopprated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add remainder of flour mixtures. Beat on low again until just incorporated.
- Drop 2 tbs of batter for each cookie onto baking sheet, spaced 2-3 inches apart. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat baking process until all batter is used up. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mincemeat cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!