Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Chilled (HIyashi) Ramen, Soy Sauce Flavored
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chilled (hiyashi) ramen, soy sauce flavored. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chilled (HIyashi) Ramen, Soy Sauce Flavored is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chilled (HIyashi) Ramen, Soy Sauce Flavored is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chilled (hiyashi) ramen, soy sauce flavored using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled (HIyashi) Ramen, Soy Sauce Flavored:
- Take 2 portions Chinese-style noodles
- Make ready Soup
- Prepare 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 dash Garlic (tube type)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Doubanjiang
- Prepare 280 ml Water
- Make ready 1 tsp Sake
- Prepare 2 tsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Weipa
- Prepare 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- Take Toppings:
- Prepare 2 Eggs (flavored)
- Make ready 1/2 Cucumber
- Get 4 to 6 slices Chicken ham (sliced)
- Take 1/2 bag Bean sprouts
Instructions to make Chilled (HIyashi) Ramen, Soy Sauce Flavored:
- Make the soup. Heat the sesame oil, garlic paste, and doubanjiang in a pan and saute. Don't do this over high heat since the small amount will burn easily.
- Once fragrant, add 50 ml of the water listed in the ingredients and the rest of the soup ingredients to the pot and bring to a light simmer.
- Remove from heat, and transfer the soup into a different container. Add the rest of the water and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator. (It will cool faster this way.)
- Prep the toppings. Boil the bean sprouts in salted (not listed in ingredients) water for about 1 minute, drain well, and let cool.
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise into 3 pieces and then into thin strips. Halve the eggs, and slice the chicken.
- Cook the noodles. Boil water and cook the noodles according to the directions. Rinse in running water to remove the sliminess and let cool.
- Serve the noodles on a plate with toppings, pour over soup and it's done.
- The chicken ham used here is homemade.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chilled (hiyashi) ramen, soy sauce flavored recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!