Steps to Make Quick Simple Beef Satays
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, simple beef satays. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Beef Satays is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Simple Beef Satays is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple beef satays using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Beef Satays:
- Take 250 gr tenderloin, cubed
- Make ready 1 tbsp homemade rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub
- Prepare Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Make ready 1 tbsp honey
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Get Sweet soy sauce + a bit of oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil (you can omit this if you wish)
Steps to make Simple Beef Satays:
- Rub the tenderloin with homemade rub, honey, garlic paste. Squeeze the lemon to the beef. Put it in the fridge for at least an hour (all night is OK).
- Put the cubed beef on the skewers. If you want to grill the satays, steep the skewers for at least 30 minutes
- Heat a skillet (medium heat) with oil. You can skip oil in this step.
- Arrange the satays on the skillet. Rotate from time to time. Brush with sweet soy sauce + oil.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food simple beef satays recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!