Recipe of Homemade Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mozzarella portobello parmesan smothered sirloin steak. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mozzarella portobello parmesan smothered sirloin steak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak:
- Make ready 4 petite sirloin steaks
- Make ready 2 tablespoons oil
- Take to taste Salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder
- Prepare 1 cup whole or half and half cream
- Take 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Take 2 cups sliced fresh baby portobellos or any small mushrooms
- Prepare 3 tablespoons butter
- Get 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak:
- Take steaks out of fridge and rub down with oil and dry spices and let sit at room temp for 30 before cooking.
- Heat cast iron skillet or fry pan to medium high heat and place two tablespoons of oil in pan. Place steaks in pan. I cook mine about 4 minutes per side because I love mine rare.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of butter to melt over each steak after removing from pan and let rest for 10 min before serving.
- Using the same skillet add in remaining butter, sliced mushrooms, vinaigrette, minced garlic and cook until mushrooms are tender. About 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream and mozzarella and Parmesan and pour over steaks.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mozzarella portobello parmesan smothered sirloin steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!