Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Grandma&#39;s Simple Inari Sushi
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grandma's simple inari sushi. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grandma's Simple Inari Sushi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Grandma's Simple Inari Sushi is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grandma's simple inari sushi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Simple Inari Sushi:
- Prepare 5 pieces Thin aburaage
- Take 300 ml ○ Water
- Take 3 tbsp ○ Sugar
- Get 2 tbsp ○ Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp ○ Mirin
- Take 1 approximately 225 grams Sushi rice: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/188111-our-easy-reduced-sodium-sushi-rice
Steps to make Grandma's Simple Inari Sushi:
- Remove the excess oil from the aburaage (by pouring hot water or with a paper towel). Roll a chopstick over them, slice in half, then use the tip of the chopstick to peel the layers to form pockets.
- Place all the ○ ingredients into a large pot and once it boils, add the aburaage. Alternate low to high heat while boiling (7 to 8 minutes).
- When most of the broth has evaporated, remove from heat to cool the aburaage. Lightly squeeze out the excess cooking liquid and pack with sushi rice.
- If you have leftover aburaage, top on a bowl of udon or soba noodles.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grandma's simple inari sushi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!