How to Prepare Ultimate Vickys Roasted Pepper &amp; Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys roasted pepper & pork goulash, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys roasted pepper & pork goulash, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 red onion, sliced
- Get 1 tbsp sweet smoked paprika
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Take 700 grams diced pork
- Get 400 grams can of chopped tomatoes
- Take 200 ml chicken stock
- Take 300 grams roasted sweet bell peppers, sliced (I used canned but it's the equivalent of 6 red bell peppers)*
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Take sour cream, see link below for my free-from recipes
Steps to make Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry off the onion until tender, around 5 minutes
- Add the chopped garlic, paprika and cumin and fry for a further 1 minute
- Add in the cubed pork and brown off, then drain off the fat
- Add the can of tomatoes and the chicken stock, let simmer for 15 minutes
- Add the peppers to heat through for 5 minutes, then season with salt & pepper as required
- Stir through the parsley before serving, adding a dollop of sour cream if desired
- Serve with noodles, mashed potatoes or just with some crusty bread
- See this link for directions on how to roast the red peppers yourself if you can't find the pre-roasted canned convenience ones - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358944-vickys-red-pepper-and-chilli-chutney-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys roasted pepper & pork goulash, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!