Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Vickys Roasted Pepper &amp; Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vickys roasted pepper & pork goulash, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys roasted pepper & pork goulash, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready olive oil
- Get red onion, sliced
- Prepare sweet smoked paprika
- Make ready ground cumin
- Make ready garlic, finely chopped
- Make ready diced pork
- Prepare can of chopped tomatoes
- Make ready chicken stock
- Take roasted sweet bell peppers, sliced (I used canned but it's the equivalent of 6 red bell peppers)*
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Prepare freshly chopped parsley
- Get sour cream, see link below for my free-from recipes
Instructions to make Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry off the onion until tender, around 5 minutes
- Add the chopped garlic, paprika and cumin and fry for a further 1 minute
- Add in the cubed pork and brown off, then drain off the fat
- Add the can of tomatoes and the chicken stock, let simmer for 15 minutes
- Add the peppers to heat through for 5 minutes, then season with salt & pepper as required
- Stir through the parsley before serving, adding a dollop of sour cream if desired
- Serve with noodles, mashed potatoes or just with some crusty bread
- See this link for directions on how to roast the red peppers yourself if you can't find the pre-roasted canned convenience ones - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358944-vickys-red-pepper-and-chilli-chutney-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys roasted pepper & pork goulash, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!