Recipe of Quick Easy &amp; Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival)
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy & luxurious healthy gomoku chirashi sushi for hina matsuri (doll festival). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. легкий. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series.
Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy & luxurious healthy gomoku chirashi sushi for hina matsuri (doll festival) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival):
- Get 720 ml White rice
- Prepare 1 sheet, Kombu seaweed (2 x 3 cm square)
- Prepare 80 ml Sushi vinegar
- Prepare 1 section, large Lotus root
- Make ready 50 ml Rice vinegar (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/188413-my-sushi-vinegar-recipe?ref=search)
- Prepare 2 ○Eggs
- Make ready 2 tsp ○Sugar
- Take 1 tsp or less ○Katakuriko slurry
- Prepare 1 pinch ○Salt
- Take 2 Aburaage
- Get 4 small ones Dried shiitake mushrooms
- Get 1 small one Carrot
- Make ready 3 tbsp Sugar
- Take 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 Sesame seeds (to taste)
- Get 1 Green garnishes like mangetouts or mizuna leaves (as needed)
Easy definition, not hard or difficult; requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy providing or conducive to ease or comfort; comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship. The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. Easy, la empresa líder especializada en venta de productos y servicios para la construcción, remodelación, decoración, diseño y equipamiento de la casa y el jardín.
Instructions to make Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival):
- Rehydrate the shiitake mushrooms. Reserve the soaking water. Pour hot water over the aburaage to remove the excess oil.
- Add the konbu seaweed and cook the rice with less water than usual.
- Peel the lotus root and slice into thin quarters. Blanch in boiling water quickly and mix with rice vinegar while hot.
- Julienne the carrot. Cut the aburaage in half and slice thinly. Thinly slice the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms. - I used Kyoto carrots (they're deeper in colour than usual carrots, almost red). The rice will look better that way, so use them if you can find them where you are.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot and fry the carrot. After it wilts, add sugar. After the carrot is coated with sugar, add soy sauce, shiitake and aburaage and fry further. Add water you used to re-hydrate the shiitake and bring to a boil. Turn the heat off and leave to cool to allow the ingredients to absorb the flavour of the seasonings.
- Add the ○ ingredients to the beaten eggs and mix well. Make thin omelettes. After it cools, slice thinly to make kinshi-tamago. If you add the katakuriko slurry to the egg mixture before cooking, the omelettes won't break apart easily.
- After the rice is cooked, do not stir. Transfer to a moistened sushi wooden barrel straight away. Mix in the sushi vinegar quickly. - It's important to cook the rice slightly harder than usual. Normally we use a fan to cool down the sushi rice quickly but it's a lot of work so instead I use the cold air setting of a hair dryer (laugh).
- Mix in the lotus root from Step 3 into the sushi rice and scatter sesame seeds. Place the cooled toppings from Step 5 and kinshi-tamago from Step 6. - During Step 8, do not pour in any cooking liquid from Step 5. It will make the dish soggy. For 4 rice cooker cups of rice (720 ml).
- Place the green garnishes on top. I used baby chrysanthemum greens from my garden. Salad cress, quickly blanched mangetouts or mizuna leaves would be nice too.
- Each person can portion out however much they want, so it's a great dish for parties and events.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy & luxurious healthy gomoku chirashi sushi for hina matsuri (doll festival) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!