Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, diwali special suji ki kachori / rava kachori / crispy suji kachori - yo yo recipes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Suji ki kachori is really a wonderful snack for tea time , lunch box and for parties. it is really mouthwatering dish and you can make it any time with. .rava kachori sooji kachori recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. indian snacks deal with many variants which are generally deep fried till crisp with one but apparently not native to indian cuisine. however kachori recipes are very much indian and one such popular variant is suji ki kachori. Plz make rava kachori and follow my step.
DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook diwali special suji ki kachori / rava kachori / crispy suji kachori - yo yo recipes using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes:
- Get for dough
- Get 1 cup Semolina / Suji -
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Carom Seed -
- Take as per taste Salt -
- Get 1 tblsp Oil -
- Prepare for stuffing
- Make ready 4-5 Boiled Potatoes -
- Take 1/2 cup Chopped Onion -
- Make ready 1/2 cup Chopped Capsicum -
- Make ready 2 tblsp Oil -
- Take 1/4 cup Peas -
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed -
- Take 1 inch piece Ginger -
- Get 3-4 Chopped Green Chillies -
- Prepare as per taste Salt -
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder -
- Take 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder -
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala -
- Take 1/2 Lemon -
- Make ready as needed Oil - for frying
Huge and unique collection of pakistani easy cooking recipes. Kachori in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Iftar Items. Crispiness of semolina kachori is very different from urad dal kachori or moong dal kachori. हिन्दी में पढिये : Khasta Sooji Kachori Recipe.
Instructions to make DIWALI SPECIAL Suji Ki Kachori / Rava Kachori / Crispy Suji Kachori - Yo Yo Recipes:
- For dough Add 2 cups of water in a non stick pan and bring it to a boil. When the water starts boiling, reduce the flame to low, add salt, carom seeds and oil.
- Add semolina/suji and Keep stirring continuously so that it does not form lumps. Cook until the mixture becomes thick in consistency. Takeout the mixture in a bowl. Keep it aside to cool.
- Now add capsicum, peas, green chillies and cook for about 2 minutes.
- For stuffing heat oil in a pan and add cumin seed let them crackle. Add grated ginger and saute for few seconds. Now add chopped onion and cook until softened.
- Now add mashed potatoes and mix well. Add lemon juice and mix well. Stuffing is ready and let it cool.
- Grease your hands with oil. Take small portion of suji dough, flatten it between your palms, place about 1 tblsp of stuffing in the middle. Seal the stuffing nicely. Gently flatten the stuffed dough ball with your hands giving the shape of kachori. Keep it aside. Repeat the same process with the rest of the dough.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala mix well and cook for few seconds.
- Your Crispy Suji Kachori is ready to serve.
- When suji mixture is warm, knead it well to make a smooth dough.
- Heat oil in a pan. The oil should be medium hot. When the oil is hot enough, gently slide one by one kachori into the hot oil. Flip and fry the kachori until they become golden brown from both the sides.
How to Make Kachori from Rava. Rava khichdi is super tasty breakfast and is one of my absolute favorite as well. This rava khichdi is easy to make and is so worth trying. Next Post: Kesar Pista Phirni Recipe - Kesar Rice Pudding Recipe - Diwali Sweet Recipes ». Karhai mein oil garam karein aur kachori.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food diwali special suji ki kachori / rava kachori / crispy suji kachori - yo yo recipes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!