Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Gluten Free Bread
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gluten free bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gluten Free Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Gluten Free Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten free bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Bread:
- Take 3 cup Multi Purpose flour mix posted on my recipes
- Prepare 2 tsp Xanthan Gum do not use substitute here
- Make ready 4 tsp Baking Powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 4 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- Get 2 tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup Warm Milk or water (114 to 116 degrees)
- Take 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Prepare 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Make ready 3 large Eggs
- Take 1 Some extra olive oil and Tapioca or Corn Starch to prepare bread pan
Instructions to make Gluten Free Bread:
- Heat Milk to 114 to 116°F in small sauce pan
- Whisk in 1 tablespoon Sugar till dissolved
- Whisk in yeast till dissolved
- Set aside to proof (Get foamy)
- In medium bowl mix flour, Xanthan Gum, Baking Powder, Salt and remaining 3 tablespoons sugar
- In stand mixer mix eggs, olive oil and vinegar beat on medium speed till combined then add yeast mixture and beat again till combined
- Add flour mixture beat on medium high for 3 minutes
- Prepare loaf pan by coating with olive oil and then powdering it with tapioca flour or corn starch
- Scrape bread mixture into prepared loaf pan should be thick batter smooth top and cover with greased plastic wrap loosely let rise in warm draft free spot till it is almost even with sides of the pan on the sides center will be above sides of pan about 30 to 40 minutes
- While waiting on bread to rise preheat oven to 375°F
- After bread has rose bake for 20 minutes top check bread to see if top is getting brown if it is add foil and cook for additional 10 minutes if not brown still cook additional 10 minutes
- Remove from oven let cool 5 minutes in pan then remove from pan and let finish cooling on baking rack
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food gluten free bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!