Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Soba &amp; Pork Salad With ‘Mentsuyu’ Sauce
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, soba & pork salad with ‘mentsuyu’ sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soba & Pork Salad With ‘Mentsuyu’ Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Soba & Pork Salad With ‘Mentsuyu’ Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soba & pork salad with ‘mentsuyu’ sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soba & Pork Salad With ‘Mentsuyu’ Sauce:
- Take servings Soba Noodles
- Prepare Pork *thinly sliced
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Make ready Potato Starch Flour *optional
- Get thin slices Ginger *cut into fine strips
- Make ready Onion *thinly sliced
- Make ready Salad Vegetables *e.g. Cucumber, Lettuce, etc
- Make ready 'Mentsuyu' *find how to make at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/6744624-mentsuyu-noodle-dipping-sauce
- Make ready Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Powder)
- Get Lemon Juice
Instructions to make Soba & Pork Salad With ‘Mentsuyu’ Sauce:
- Slice Pork as thinly as you can. The thinner, the better. If not thin enough, you can pound the slices using a meat mallet.
- Lightly season with Salt & Pepper, and coat with Potato Starch Flour. The starch layer will become jelly-like and add a lovely texture. *Note: You can omit the starch.
- Cut all Salad Vegetables into thin strips. Slice Ginger into fine strips.
- Combine ‘Mentsuyu’ and Lemon Juice in a small bowl. - *Note: Wasabi flavoured ‘Mentsuyu’ is also very nice for this salad. Add some Wasabi instead of Lemon juice.
- Cook Soba Noodles as instructed. Basically you cook the noodles in rapidly boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. When Soba Noodles are almost cooked, add Pork slices and cook until the colour has changed. It won’t take long at all. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain well.
- Place cold Soba noodles on a deep plate, arrange Salad Vegetables, Pork and Ginger on top, and pour the ‘Mentsuyu’ sauce (with Lemon Juice OR Wasabi). Sprinkle some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food soba & pork salad with ‘mentsuyu’ sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!